This board is an ATMEGA328 Microcontroller development board. The ATMEGA328P-PU is a high performance, low power AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller. The baord has 14 digital input/output pins (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs) and 6 analog pins.
This board inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove's and Uno's features but also adds some of its own. This board is compatible to Duemilanove's and Uno's pin layout, and the Duemilanove's screw holes and board dimensions.
- ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming and debugging via on board USB TO SERIAL IC CH340G
- Input voltage: 5V via USB & 6 to 12V Via DC Jack with auto power selection.
- 14 Digital I/O Pins: 6 are also PWM outputs and 6 are also Analog Inputs
- 6-pin ICSP Header for reprogramming
- 32KB Flash Memory - 0.5K for bootloader, 31.5KB available after bootloading
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- Compatible with "Classic" and "R3" Shields
- 53mm x 68.5mm / 2.1" x 2.7"
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 13mm / 0.5"
- Weight: 16.5g
Derivative of "Arduino UNO R3
Aruino UNO R3 Development Board Using ATmega328P & CH340G IC (Made In India)
- Product Code: UNO
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: 350