The ENC28J60 is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI™). It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI. This Ethernet Breakout-Module is simplest way to add LAN connectivity to your microcontroller based products and projects. Use this module to enable Ethernet interface for your product. It works with any microcontroller operating at 3.3V or 5V.
The device also contains other support blocks, such as the oscillator, on-chip voltage regulator, level translators to provide 5V tolerant I/O and system control logic.
- ENC28J60 Ethernet controller in the world's most compact header form
- LAN connector with build in transformer
- Two status LEDs on LAN connector
- SPI interface takes only few pins to add Ethernet interface to your microcontroller project
- 10 pin interface on 0.1" row pins header
ENC28J60 - Ethernet Interface Board
- Product Code: ENC28J60
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: 210