The MPU-6050 sensor module contains an accelerometer and a gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefore it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino. The MPU6050 contains both a 3-Axis Gyroscope and a 3-Axis accelerometer allowing measurements of both independently, but all based around the same axes, thus eliminating the problems of cross-axis errors when using separate devices.
· Use the chip: MPU-6050.
· Power supply :3-5v (internal low dropout regulator).
· Communication modes: standard IIC communications protocol.
· Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
· Gyroscope range: 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s.
· Acceleration range: 2 4 8 16g.
· Immersion Gold PCB machine welding process to ensure quality.