Connect the module to any USB port of the computer, install drivers and you will be assigned a COM port through which you can communicate as you do through a SERIAL port. You can easily communicate with microcontrollers / microprocessors from your computer through the module. You can find TX, RX and GND points on module. Connect it to TTL pins of microcontrollers for direct communication without DB9 connector (No need to use MAX232 / MAX3232 for RS232 to TTL conversion in this case)
Technical Details :
● Supports Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Server 2003 / XP / 2000 / 98SE / CE 6.0 / CE 5.0 Supports Max OS X / Mac OS 9
● Supports Linux 3.x.x / 2.x.x. Baud rates: 300 bps to 1 Mbps. Byte receive buffer: 640 byte transmit buffer.
● Create virtual COM port and connect your old devices which use serial port communication
● Compatible with both 3.3V & 5V levels LED indication All handshaking and modem interface signals.
● Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
● Event character support Line break transmission.
● USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
● Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
CP2102 USB to UART TTL 5V 3.3V 5PIN Module Serial Converter
- Product Code: CP2102
- Availability: 25
- Ex Tax: 165