GSM/GPRS Modem-TTL is built withQuad Band GSM/GPRS engine- SIM900A, works on frequencies 900/ 1800 MHz. The modem supports TTL interface which allows you to connect to PC as well as microcontroller with by sing Conveters. The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. This GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface.
The on board Regulated Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply. Using this modem,you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and internet access etc., through simple AT commands.
- Brand new and high quality product (not hobby grade).
- A Quad-band GSM GPRS Module used (Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz)
- Wire Antenna ( SMA connector with GSM Antenna Optional )
- SIM Card holder
- Built in Network Status LED
- Inbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS.
- Normal operation temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands supported.
- Configurable baud rate from 9600-115200 through AT command
- GPRS class 10: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink)
- Firmware: FOTA, MMS, Java (cooperate with Iasolution), Embedded AT
- SMS Specification: Point to point MO and MT / SMS cell broadcast / Text and PDU mode
- FAX Specification: Group 3, class 1
- Voice Specification: Half rate (HR) / Full rate (FR) / Enhanced Full rate (EFR)
- Full specification can be found here:
- TTL - interface which you can connect to MCU
- RX / TX - If you do not want RS 232 serial communication. (Ideal to connect directly to MCUs)