Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone network with GPRS shield! You can use your Arduino or other main boards to dial a phone number or send a text to your friend via easy to use AT commands now / FONA Library. This new version features a low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900A.
- Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
- Convenient external SIM card holder
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Make sure your SIM card is activated.
- GPRS Shield doesn't come with ESD precautions. Take special care when handling it in dry weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 115200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
SIM900A BASED GSM / GPRS SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
- Product Code: SIM900A SHIELD
- Availability: 99
- Ex Tax: 1,750